Homemade French Bread Pizza
- Pepperoni (or any other ready-to-eat meat you like)
- One 18″ loaf of homemade French Bread (4 servings)
- One pint sized jar of Homemade Pizza Sauce (or you can use Ragu Pizza Sauce)
- Shred the cheese.
- Wash & cut up your veggies.
- Cut French Bread in half (lengthwise) and cut each piece in half. This will give you 4 individual pieces.
- Place French Bread on cookie sheet (crust side down) and spread each piece with sauce.
- Decorate your pizza with cheese, meat & veggies!
- Place in a 350 degrees oven, middle rack, for 10-20 minutes.
Please note: the more toppings you put on the pizza, the longer it will need to bake.
I hope y’all enjoy these as much as we do! 😊